Friday, September 3, 2010

DJ BlazinHell - Southern Slice Pt. 2 (Hosted By: Carolyn Rodriguez) [2010]

01.) Twin Beredaz (Feat. Lucky Luciano & Carolyn Rodriguez) - Put It On You
02.) Young Cliff - Doing My Thang
03.) Dreece (Feat. Mr. Buckem) - Riddin' Wit Da Wind
04.) Mino Slick - Spaced Out
05.) Jackie Chain - Mack A Bitch
06.) Carolyn Rodriguez - The Real Shiznit Show
07.) Lyrikill - I Just Wanna Cut
08.) Lil Pat - Another Day
09.) Mota - Got Till It's Gone
10.) Mota Speaks
11.) Dragnet (Feat. Lil Pooh & Hellz Yea) - Still Hustle
12.) B.O.B. - Bonita Applebum
13.) Juan Gotti (Feat. Carolyn Rodriguez) - It's Going Down
14.) Gutta Mouf - Bon Apetite
15.) Flight School - Takin' Off
16.) Wreckamic (Feat. Teflon & Magno) - Peep The Way I Strut
17.) Gucci Mane - I Be Everywhere
18.) Mr. Buckem - Drivin' On Em
19.) B.O.B. (Feat. T.I.) - I'm Lost
20.) Streets (Feat. Young Deuces) - O Let's Do It [Freestyle]
21.) Willy NorthPole - In Da Paint


No comments:

Post a Comment